"Hi Kasey, it's Heather. Come over and eat mushrooms! Talk to you later, bye."
And if i hadn't been at work, I probably would have taken her up on it.
01. Buy everyone in the pub a drink (everyone that was at the very least a slight acquaintance. of all the people i knew)
02. Swim with wild dolphins
03. Climb a mountain
04. Take a Ferrari for a test drive
05. See the Pyramids at night
06. Hold a tarantula
07. Take a candlelit bath with someone
08. Say 'I love you' and mean it
09. Hug a tree
10. Do a striptease
11. Do a bungee or parachute jump (I want to...)
12. Visit Paris
13. Watch a lightning storm
14. Clean behind the fridge
15. Stay up all night long, and watch the sun rise. (almost every night)
16. Ask a question you've always been too embarrassed to ask.
17. See the Northern Lights
18. Go to a huge sports game - football, rugby, baseball, American football, etc
19. Create your own masterpiece
20. Grow and eat your own vegetables.
21. Touch an iceberg
22. Have an office relationship
23. Sleep under the stars
25. Change a baby's nappy/diaper
26. Take a trip in a hot air balloon
27. Watch a meteor shower
28. Get drunk on champagne
29. Take a luxury holiday
30. Give more than you can afford to charity
31. Look up at the night sky through a telescope
32. Have an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
33. Have a food fight
34. Bet on a winning horse
35. Take a sick day when you're not ill
36. Get a pet
37. Ask a stranger out
38. Have a snowball fight
39. Photocopy your bottom on the office photocopier
40. Scream as loudly as you possibly can
41. Hold a lamb
42. Enact a favorite fantasy
43. Take a midnight skinny dip
44. Hear the words 'I love you'
45. Fly on Concorde
46. Take an ice cold bath
47. Have a meaningful conversation with a beggar.
48. See a total eclipse
49. Ride a roller coaster
50. Hit a home run
51. Fit three weeks miraculously into three days
52. Dance like a fool and not care who's looking
53. Adopt an accent for an entire day
54. Visit the birthplace of your ancestors
55. Have a grand romance with costumes and everything
56. Made up a screenname to stalk someone.
57. Gone shopping for no reason.
58. Actually feel happy about your life, even for just a moment.
59. Just be held
60. Have an adventure where nothing goes as planned.
61. Kissed someone you truly wanted to kiss
62. Went clubbing and thought to yourself "I could out-dance them if i wanted to"
63. Called your relatives by their relationship
64. Have two hard drives for your computer
66. Visited all 50 states
67. Love your job
68. Taken care of someone who was shit faced
69. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
70. Have amazing friends
71. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
72. Swim during a formal
73. Stolen a sign
74. Backpacked in Europe
75. Taken a road-trip
76. Rock climbing
77. Nose piercing
78. Midnight walk on the beach
79. Sky diving
80. Visit Ireland
81. Saw what you wanted and did all it took to seize it.
82. Fell in love then fell harder and faster from heartbreak.
83. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had lunch/ dinner with them
84. Visit and/or tour Japan.
85. Bench press your own weight.
86. Stolen from your parents
87. Alphabetized your records
89. Pretended to be a superhero
90. Sang karaoke
91. Made someone cry for no good reason
92. Lounged around in bed all day.
93. Posed nude in front of a room full of strangers.
94. Dressed sexy for no reason.
95. Got it on to "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye
96. Kissed in the rain
97. Played in the mud
98. Played in the rain
99. Gone to a drive-in theater
100. Done something you should regret, but don't regret it
101. Visited the Great Wall of China
102. Fell in love with a job that has nothing to do with the degree you're pursuing
103. Discovered that someone who's not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog.
104. Dropped Windows in favor of something better.
105. Started a business.
106. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
107. Toured ancient sites around the Mediterranean
108. Taken karate.
109. Sword fought for the honor of a woman.
110. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight.
111. Gotten married
112. Been in a movie.
114. Loved someone you shouldn't have.
115. Kissed someone so passionately it made them dizzy.
116. Gotten divorced
117. Had sex at the office
118. Surprised yourself with a talent you didn't know you had.
119. Been to Macchu Picchu
120. Gone without food for 5 days
121. Never left the continental United States.
122. Made cookies from scratch.
123. Won first prize in a costume contest.
124. Ridden a gondola in Venice
125. Gotten a tattoo
126. Got another tattoo the next day because you didn't feel balanced
127. Find that the texture of some materials can turn you on
128. Rafted the Snake River
129. Blazed it up at Burning Man
130. Gotten flowers for no reason.
131. Masturbated in a public place
132. Gotten so drunk you don't remember anything.
133. Been addicted to some form of illegal drug.
134. Traveled the world.
135. Performed onstage with a famous symphony orchestra
136. Been to Las Vegas
137. Met Madonna
138. Recorded music
139. Eaten Shark
140. Had a one night stand
141. Gone to Thailand
142. Had the courage to speak your mind
143. Saw Robert Smith and Siouxsie live (well, only robert smith)
144. Bought a house
145. Earned a degree
146. Broke my neck
147. Been in a combat zone
148. Buried my father
149. Earned a *living* through my creativity
150. Visit the remaining continents on my list
151. Had my pubic hair waxed off
152. Been on a cruise ship
153. Speak more than one language fluently
154. Worn see-through clothes in public
155. Bounced a check
156. Performed in Rocky Horror
157. Moved over 1000 miles by yourself
158. Been to art school
159. Read - and understood - your credit report
160. Raised children (just one)
161. Recently bought and played with a favorite childhood toy
162. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
163. Created and named your own constellation of stars
164. Bucked stigma or trends to follow your heart
165. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
166. Found out something significant that your ancestors did.
167. Called or written your Congressman
168. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
169. ...more than once?
170. Run the Golden Gate Bridge
171. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you know someone is looking
172. Had plastic surgery
173. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived.
174. Wrote articles for a large publication
175. Lost over 100 pounds
176. Held someone while they were having a flashback
177. Flown an airplane
178. Petted a stingray
179. Broken someone's heart.
180. Helped an animal give birth
181. Been fired or laid off from a job you loved. (by the time they fired me, i didn't love it anymore)
182. Won money on a T.V. game show.
183. Broken a bone.
184. Killed a human being.
185. Had a threesome
186. Ridden a motorcycle.
187. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100mph.
188. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced.
189. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol.
190. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild.
191. Ridden a horse.
192. Had major surgery.
193. Had sex on a moving train.
194. Had a snake as a pet.
195. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
196. Slept through an entire flight
197. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of two consecutive days.
198. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states (i've been into mexico briefly)
199. Visited all 7 continents.
200. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days.
201. Eaten kangaroo meat.
202. Fallen in love at an ancient Mayan burial ground.
203. Been a sperm or egg donor.
204. Eaten sushi.
205. Been part of a group that requires secrecy of its members (occult circle, fraternity, Masonic lodge, etc).
206. Maintained 2 (or more) healthy romantic relationships for over a year
207. Gotten a tattoo to dedicate yourself to your deity of choice
208. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
209. Gotten someone fired for their actions
210. Gone back to school
211. Publicly protest something you disagree with.
212. Supported a political party that you believe in
213. Willingly put yourself at risk for another and had it come out well
214. Publicly humiliated yourself to the point where you couldn't return somewhere.
215. Re-thought and recanted strongly held beliefs.
216. Refused to regret bad things that happened to you.
217. Gotten through an entire working day without doing any work.
218. Read until 4 a.m., when you needed to be alert the next day.
219. Painted a picture.
220. Created a room that satisfied you and made you feel at home.
221. Laid on an Etruscan tomb.
222. Had a vision
223. Visited the site of Oracle at Delphi
224. Visited Stonehenge
225. Write a scholarly book
226. Tried to steal someone else's lover/husband/wife
227. Read a goodnight story with more then 500 words to a child
228. Traveled 600 miles or more to help a friend in need
229. Written "The Great American Novel"
230. Been in the SCA
231. Seen a koala in its natural habitat
232. Visited Siberia
233. Performed on stage
234. Made a serious life-plan and stuck to it
235. Seen the Pope in person
236. Posted nude pictures of yourself on the internet
237. Mocked a star so hard that it made Time, Newsweek and People
238. Turned down a substantial quantity of drugs offered in thanks for some volunteer work you did
239. Had strangers come up to you in a foreign country and greet you because you have mutual friends
240. Hiked more than 35 miles in a day
241. Watch a Space Shuttle (or Soyuz) take off or land
242. Spent your rent money on something foolish
243. Been compared to an infamous serial killer--and felt flattered by it
244. Sipped café au lait on a sidewalk in the French Quarter (it was just coffee, but it's close enough)
245. Slept in an igloo you made yourself
246. Worked a renaissance faire simply to socialize (sorta)
247. Picked up someone at a science fiction convention
248. Attended a rainbow gathering
249. Fooled yourself into changing religion for a significant other
250. Denied loving someone when asked directly.
251. Been caught in a major storm at sea.
252. Been to Africa.
253. Been to Oman.
254. Arrived in a foreign country by sea and stayed
255. Had your job offshored.
256. Performed on stage with a local jazz band
257. Had sex in the projection booth of a movie theater.
258. Regretted decisions made about relationships.
260. Worked in the public schools and enjoyed it.
261. Cooked a meal for eight or more people
262. Been in the AP 5 for 5 club (i.e. got a score of 5 on five or more Advanced Placement exams)
263. Duct-taped a backpack to someone else's back
264. Taught a song to a group of 3 or more people
265. Owned more sex toys than your state laws allow
266. Had a foursome
267. Been to a bdsm play party
268. Visited the rain forest in Costa Rica
269. Played strip poker
270. Married someone you met on the Internet
271. Thrown a hand grenade
272. Watched someone die while trying to save them
273. Performed poetry to win beer, bread, and bedfellows
274. Ridden a bicycle 20 miles just to eat American-style food
275. Practiced the same profession for over twenty years
276. Wielded a machete
277. Enjoyed whiskey or tequila
278. Danced around a fire
279. Ridden a cow
280. Gotten drunk in a foreign country
281. Talked on the phone for 12 hours straight
282. Made the decision to have a suffering animal put down (never my own ... but someone has to speak for the strays)
283. Played some Halloween pranks (rolling a yard etc...)
284. Been in a tent during a tornado.
285. Learned the rare ability to keep a secret and made a habit of doing so
286. broken an engagement
287. slept with your sister's husband
288. found a $20 or more in cash and gotten to keep it
289. seen the same musical performer more than 10 times.
290. walked alone at night in london, while intoxicated.
291. walked alone at night through a cemetery in New Orleans.
292. been in an airplane that was flying upside-down.
293. drunk more than 48 ounces of liquor (not beer or wine) at a sitting.
294. survived a violent crime
295. contacted an old flame after more than 10 years and realized you still love them as much as ever, or more.
296. Seen ghosts
297. Sang in the Mormon Tabernacle
298. Cleaned a barn stall
299. Raised chickens
300. Masturbated in order to turn someone else on
301. Taken a bus tour across the country with a musical group or ensemble you performed in
302. Wondered about people you haven't seen or heard from in more than five years, and tried to locate them, but were too shy/scared to contact them
303. Been hospitalized with mononucleosis
304. Eaten alligator meat
305. Played horseshoes
306. Lost part or all of a house to a fire.
307. Seen the Grand Canyon.
308. Seen an ocean.
309. Seen a tornado (not on tv or in pictures).
310. Been to a nude beach.
311. Kissed four men more than 15 years older than you.
312. Seen animals copulating.
313. Sat at home naked all day
314. Blamed your partner for something you knew wasn't their fault, but you blamed them anyway
316. Gotten arrested
317. Been diagnosed with a mental disorder
318. Voted for a republican
319. Been commited to a hospital/treatment setting
320. Woken up with someone you don't remember going home with
321. Swam with sharks
322. Watched your boyfriend have sex with another man
333. Taken your pants off in front of colleagues/coworkers
334. Paid someone for sex
335. Had sex with someone half as young as you, or twice as old as you
336. Taken an insect outside instead of squishing it
337. Swam more than mile
338. Met someone you thought was completely wrong for you, and ended up marrying them
339. Volunteered for Habitat for Humanity
340. shaved your head
341. been truely proud of something you've done
342. kicked a hard drug
343. stolen a car
344. lied about something you believe in to look "cool"
I stole this from miss_geek
and damn, that was agonizingly long ...
There's a song on the new N.Y. cd that is playing over and over again in my head ... it's called "Headcase" and it's one of the best things i've heard in a while ... funny, the songs that strike me ...
going back to work after my vacation has sucked. I want to go back.
I gained five pounds on my vacation. I'm not surprised.
Drinking wine this early in the morning probably isn't the best thing for me.