So I re-dyed my hair (I was having serious fade problems) and dyed Flea pink.
I'd post a pic of that, but he won't let me anywhere near him right now. He didn't seem to enjoy being dyed all that much.
Last night ... lets see ... meetup, which was pretty much a non-event ... but it was nice to see a bit of a different crowd. And I got pie. Nummy. Before that, dinner at Michael's work ... which was also nummy.
After meetup, having nothing better to do, I went to Totally Coffee and wished for the next four hours (!) that I wasn't there. But no really viable escape presented itself. Or none that really motivated me to actually get up and leave.
Moments of free floating bitterness and hostility ... i think it may be a while before things are back to not weird ...
and a child ... Kim brought her daughter, who really seems like a sweet girl ... however, i do not like children ... some are tolerable ... she was trying to have fun with all of us, but i do not like being touched, do not like my hair being mussed up, do not like children interfering in conversations ... I think I may have crossed the line when I threatened her with Michael's knife.
It was funny to set her on the mission of harassing Justin ... he seemed more tolerant of her ... he is also the one who told her to go mess up my hair ...
later, went to Michael's house and hung out for a while ... i had planned to make an early night of things, but that never happens ... i hate watching the sun come up when i drive home.
and in the interest of killing time before my mid-term ...
1. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others?: eyes, usually.
2. Would you vote for a woman candidate for president?: I wouldn't vote against one just because she is female
3. Would you marry for money?: nope. My own money is my responsibility.
4. Have you had braces?: for5 years. ack.
5. Do you pluck your eyebrows?: rarely.
6. Do you ever cut or hurt yourself?: can't say that I haven't.
7. When was the last time you had a hickey?: heh ... a true hickey, it's been a while ... bite marks, now, that's a whole other story ...
8. Could you live without a computer?: i could. I wouldn't be happy.
9. Do you use ICQ, AOL Buddy list etc...?: AIM and Yahoo Messenger.
10. If so, how many people are on your list(s)?: 50 something
11.If you could live in any past time period, which would it be?: Renaissance, probably.
12. Do you drink enough water?: probably not.
13. Do you wear shoes in the house or take them off?: take them off
14. What is your favorite fruit?: strawberries
15. Do you eat wheat bread or white?: wheat
16. What is your favorite place to visit?: the river
17. What is the last movie you saw?: Blue
18. Do you kiss on the first date?: if i want to
19. Are you photogenic?: only when bigbrother takes the pictures
20. Do you dream in color or black and white?: in color. vivid color.
21. Are you wearing fingernail polish?: yes. blue. badly chipped.
23. Do you have any dimples?: right corner mouth.
24. Do you remember being born?: no
26. Do you drink alcohol?: why, do you have some?
27. Did you like or do you like high school?: not really. I just got through it.
28. What is the most beautiful language?: body language.
29. When you are asleep do you like being kissed awake?: no, i tend towards violence when awakened.
30. Do you like sunrises or sunsets the most?: the sunrise ... i have to watch it when I'm at work. But I hate seeing it when I'm driving home ... then I know I've been out too late.
31. Do you want to live to be 100?: sure. as long as I'm comfortable.
32. Do you think women should be expected to shave their body hair? Expected? certainly not. It's nice, but it's a totally personal decision.
33. Do you like salty food or sugary food the most?: Salty
34. Is a flat stomach important to you?: there are many things that are far more important to me.
35. Do you or have you played with a ouija board?: yes, as a kid
36. Are you loyal?: the most.
37. Are you tolerant of other people's beliefs?: yup. people can believe whatever stupid thing they want, I really don't care.
38. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off? off, or way low.
39. Do you believe in magic?: nope.
40. Do you have nightmares frequently?: can be. When life is stressful.
41. Do you like your nose?: possibly my least favorite facial feature.
42. Do you like abstract art?: all of it, as this big generalization? i can't say that I like all of it.
43. Do you think you can draw well?: oh, no.
44. Do you listen to music daily?: constantly
45. Do you like to watch cartoons?: yes.
46. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?: 4. when I saw my parents assembling presents at night. I'm not sure if I ever believed before that, though. I don't remember being surprised.
47. How many pairs of shoes do have in your closet?: hmm. probably 7-8.
48. Do you like to wear the same shoes everyday or do you like a variety?: i try to mix it up.
49. Do you write poetry?: no
50. Do you snore?: i've been told i do.
51. Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides?: right side, legs bent, arms folded across my chest.
52. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?: a poodle, a full size one, i could dye it pink.
53. Do you lick stamps?: if one needs licking.
54. Do you use an electric can opener?: no
55. Have you ridden in a hot air balloon?: no
56. Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?: emotional. physical pain rarely actually hurts me.
57. Do you think balding men should shave their heads?: if they want to.
58. Do you know anyone who is clinically depressed?: yes
59. Do you prefer a piano or a violin?: violin
60. Are you a sex addict?: some might say that.
61. Do you know someone who has cancer?: yes
63. Do you hunt?: No.
64. Do you like fast food joints, or expensive restaurants? how about neither? though i eat too much fast food.
65. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?: zoo
66. Do you have a middle name? What is it?: Lynn
67. Are you basically a happy person?: i think so.
68. Are you tired?: always. life is exhausting.
69. Did you drink anything with caffeine in it today?: yes
70. Have you ever met anyone off the internet?: yes. But it is rare.
71. How many phones do you have in your house?: just my cell phone.
72. How long is your hair?: right now, it's like chin length.
73. Do you get along with your parents?: as long as I am not near them.
74. What color of eyes do you prefer?: for me? green.
75. Are you a virgin?: no
76. What medications do you take?: two types of insulin, i have my inhaler ... i think that's it right now ...
77. What does your bedroom look like?: disastrous
Current mood: rather ambivalent. worried about my test.
Current music: Babyland - Omaha
Current taste: popcorn
Current hair: piled on top of my head full of red dye
Current clothes: robe, black bra, black lace undies
Current annoyance: hair dye on my neck
Current smell: popcorn and cat pee
Current thing I ought to be doing: studying
Current windows open: LJ, Winamp, Yahoo
Current desktop picture: the river
Current favorite band: I couldn't even say. Babyland, probably.
Current cds in stereo: it holds 60!
Current favorite celeb: the guy who plays Lister on "Red Dwarf"
Current hate: why hate?
Current job: vet tech
=The last time=
Last book you read: Guns, Germs, and Steel
Last movie you saw: Blue
Last thing you had to drink: Water
Last time you showered: yesterday afternoon.
Last thing you ate: popcorn
Last person you talked to on the phone: Monty
Do drugs?: nope.
Have sex?: yes
Give oral sex?: yes
Receive oral sex?: yes
Have a dream that keeps coming back?: yes. hardwood floors.
Remember your first love?: of course
Still love him/her?: i care about him. worry about him.
Read the newspaper?: when i have time
Have any gay or lesbian friends?: yes
Believe in miracles?: no
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: theoretically
Consider love a mistake?: it can be
Have a favorite candy?: butterfingers. mmm ...
Believe in astrology?: no, but i read my horoscope anyway
Believe in magic?: no
Believe in god?: no
Have any pets: heh ... 3 cats, a parrot, and a pink and black chihuahua
Do well in school?: i'll find out today
Go to or plan to go to college: i am.
Wear hats?: rarely.
Have any piercings?: ears, tongue, lip, nipples
Have any tattoos?: 2 gargoyles, a chaos sign, an obnoxious heart, and a paw print.
Hate yourself?: no
Have an obsession?: lots.
Have a secret crush?: not at this point.
Collect anything?: gargoyles, Final Fantasy X stuff
Have a best friend?: yes
Close friends?: yes
Wish on stars?: nope
Like your handwriting?: not really.
Care about looks?: i will admit to vanity. and admiring the pretty.
First crush: fuck if i remember.
Single or attached?: i am not single ...
Ever been in love?: yup
Do you believe in love at first sight?: no. lust, maybe.
Do you believe in "the one?": nope
So my friend monty called out of nowhere yesterday ... he travels all over the country, and is back in OC for a few days and wants to hang out. So I'm probably going the meet up with him at the Locust show on Friday ... I was going to be there anyway to see my friend Ryan ... just weird to hear from him. Learned a new term from him today ... "upper-crusts". Meaning (from his perspective) snobby idealistic crust punks, the kind that don't drink themselves into oblivion and may actually contribute to social betterment. And the punk culture degenerates and divides further ... it's so many different little groups at this point ... when even the crusties are being divisive and elitist ... sad.
and now i gotta wash the dye out ...