so stephanie did this thing a while back, one thing about each in her friends list ... I'm in a mood to do this kind of thing, so i did ...
1. i don't think you'll ever let me get to know you.
2. you of the razor tongue ...
3. don't know you, but is vet school fun?
4. you're hours of entertainment.
5. you're nuts.
6. you're an adorable little person.
7. when do we get to see the real you?
8. i think you have your own little world ... it's ok, though, i understand why.
9. you seem sweet, and so in love.
10. More fun than I anticipated.
11. you make a great salsa dish. It's been fun watching you grow up.
12. i envy the wit and the knowledge.
13. be careful with your priorities.
14. in a category all your own ... but you're human, under the surface.
15. find your own strength and you'll do fine.
16. someone who is busier than i, with great taste in music.
17. i doubt you know how evil you are, and what damage you do.
18. don't try so freaking hard.
19. you have got to be one of the nicest people i have ever dealt with. It's going to be interesting to see you snap one day.
20. i couldn't carry your burden, but i think you are strong enough.
21. don't know you. but you seem fun.
22. we're so alike in some ways.
23. we decided you're an alien.
don't waste your time getting offended. or get offended. i really don't give a fuck. You're probably guessing wrong anyway.
so i had to go wedding present shopping for my friends who are getting married in Vegas on Wednesday ... I'd love to go, but I have a midterm on wednesday, and the show tomorrow. So to compensate my guilt for not going, i just spent an ungodly amount of money on their gifts. Got 'em nifty stuff, too. I'm going to wrap it tonight at work (sometimes i actually work at work) and try to meet up with Heather tomorrow before she leaves for Vegas, so she can take it out there.
gotta talk to Dr. Harris at work tonight about maybe being the tech manager at Central, and about the staff meeting next week ... this should be interesting ...