1. What is your favorite moment?
2. Do you believe in god, or a higher power and why/why not?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
4. How many animals do you have (include names) and do you want more (if so, what)?
5. If you could have one super power that you would have for the rest of your life, that could be passed on genetically, what would it be, and how come?
1. What is your favorite moment? wow ... favorite moment ... hmm. All moments are valuable ... but i can't think of anything i like better than being held, with no pressure, no imminent goodbye, no worries, nothing but two people. warm happiness ...
There's also the moment before I go out and do something ... used to have this when I was going to a lot of shows ... laced into my boots, feet firmly planted on the ground, ready for anything and full of energy. A feeling i loved ... bring on the world.
Ok, so that was two. so shoot me.
2. Do you believe in god, or a higher power and why/why not? I can't say that I believe in a "god". I'm cynical by nature and don't take anything on faith. The hypocrisies and illogic I see in religion have long since driven me from that. Following petty rules to try and please a mythical father-figure in the sky is a waste of my time.
As for a higher power at all, I can only say that I don't know, I may never know, and there's no way for me to know. And I'm okay with that. I just try to be good.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why? I really doubt I would live anywhere other than the southwest US. If I had the option of anywhere, I would probably buy a house in Las Vegas ... certain things about the city appeal to me. It's a 24 hour town ... it's up when I'm up. It's in the desert, and I would hate to not be near the desert. It can be so anonymous. It's not far from anything (but far from everything) if that makes any sense.
4. How many animals do you have (include names) and do you want more (if so, what)? I've got Flea (6yo MN black Chihuahua), Gargoyle (4yo MN blk/brn tabby Domestic Shorthair), Patches (5yo FS calico Domestic Longhair), Oberon (10yo MN B/W Domestic Longhair), and Gurgie (4yo African Grey parrot).
I would like more, but now is not the right time, as I am spread so thin as it is and barely have time for the animals I've got. I want a Standard Poodle ... I think that may be a present to myself when I get done with school. I wouldn't mind another cat or two, when I have more time, and more room.
5. If you could have one super power that you would have for the rest of your life, that could be passed on genetically, what would it be, and how come? I want ... mind-reading! save me so much time of trying to figure people out ... save my miscommunication problems, and stop me from being so gullible.
Damn, Season, tough questions. :)
Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
You'll include this explanation.
You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.