2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I did. My resolution was "party more" - specifically, to stop saying making excuses to stay in, and i did good. Saw a ton of bands, traveled, said yes. and i'll do it again this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? not that i recall. i overlook these things a lot though.
4. Did anyone close to you die? No, thankfully.
5. What new places did you visit? Everything between here and Cookeville, TN.
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011? a waistline.
7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Sept 3-4 - muddy roots music festival. Biggest deal of the year.
8. What is your biggest achievement of the year? Surviving an epic road trip without murdering my husband. Staying married.
9. What is your biggest failure? my big fat ass.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? none more than usual.
11. What was the best thing you bought? the super deluxe ferret cage.
12. Where did most of your money go? bills, bills, bills. and music.
13. What song will always remind you of 2011? "Victory Song" Scott H. Biram
14. How will you spend New Years? Spent it with friends of Charles'. drank too much.
15. What was your favorite TV program? Sons of Anarchy. No, Walking Dead. No, both.
16. What was the best book you read? Nothing really stands out.
17. What was your favorite music discovery? Peculiar Pretzelmen. Joe Buch. Scott H. Biram.
18. What did you want and get? an adventure.
19. What did you want and not get? the only thing i haven't got is a black denim vest. harder to find than one might think.
20. What was your favorite film this year? Well, Puss In Boots kinda made my day.
21. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 31. Went to dinner w/ mom and Charles, then saw many friends at my fav dive bar.
22. What kept you sane? My kitties.
23. Who was the best new person you met? My Canadian friend Jen. And I got a lot closer to Corinna.
24. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011. Deal with the check engine light before the road trip.
25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"Another bender might break me
And it might take me down
But thats a chance that I'm taking
And I'll take one more round
So get out the gravy
And lets all get hellbound
Another bender might break me
But its too late to save me right now "